It works very well
How do I transfer books from my computer to my iPhone or iPod Touch
1. get txt book
2. go to http://www.shucang.com/ to transfer the book into format of epub or by using any means
3. download you book in epub into local
4. follow this:
Deprecated: Transferring books via the USB cable (for epub or eReader) this option will no longer be available in Stanza 2.1
- If your books are in any format but eReader or epub, then convert your books to epub using Stanza Desktop or Calibre.
- Download and install the free "iPhone Explorer" utility from http://www.iphone-explorer.com, which allows you to transfer files over to your iPhone using the USB cable
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable and launch iPhone Explorer
- Click the "Change Root" button and select the "/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/" option.
- Click the "New Folder" button rename the new folder "Stanza".
- Browse your computer for your books in the ePub or eReader format and drag them onto the "Stanza" folder.
- The next time you launch Stanza, all the books in that folder will be automatically imported into Stanza's library (and removed from that folder).
- Note: any other software that can transfer files over to the iPhone can be used for this method of transferring books in bulk. When Stanza launches, any files it finds in the folder named "/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/Stanza" will be imported into Stanza. For example, you can use the shareware "DiskAid" software to also transfer files.